At City Dental Practice, we are always happy to welcome new patients into the practice. We offer a wide range of high-quality treatments, a choice of payment options and flexible opening times.
What we look for our 10 point examination during your first appointment?
- Plaque & Tartar Buildup – Your first visit will give us a detailed examination of your mouth to see where plaque and tartar are collecting.
- HD Video Camera – We’ll film and photograph your mouth to show you exactly what we’re seeing to give you a better understanding.
- Microscopic Magnification – Gives us a detailed view of what’s going on with your teeth and any previous dental work.
- Oral Cancer Screening – This standard check-up will just make sure everything’s healthy in your mouth.
- General Health Check – We just want to make sure any conditions like diabetes or high blood pressure aren’t related to your oral health.
- Jaw Pains & Problems – We’ll analyse any jaw pains or bite related issues, which could cause worn or fractured teeth and headaches.
- Digital X-Rays – We use our state of the art wireless buy alprazolam usa digital x-rays to get a full examination of your teeth, inside and out, in an instant.
- Oral Hygiene Score – We’ll then tell you just how healthy your teeth are, and score you on how well you’re keeping them clean, before advising you on the best prevention methods available
- Cosmetic Analysis – We’ll talk you through the current options available, and how each one might suit your needs.
- Comprehensive Review – With the check complete, we’ll tell you what you need to know, and have a chat about all the different options we could take.
After your first consultation we will make you aware of:
- Any conditions we find that will require treatment or will benefit you
- The treatment options that are available
- An estimated cost of the treatment
- Actions you will need to take to look after your teeth – this may involve changing aspects of your dental routine and your diet
Give us a call on 020 7638 0870 if you would like further information or you would like to register with us.Back to treatments