Dental Fees 2018
If the treatment you require is not mentioned, please do not hesitate to ask our receptionist who will advise you as necessary.
- We accept a range of payment methods including cash, visa, debit and cheque.
- Please make cheques payable to City Dental Clinic.
- After each visit, you will be asked to pay for the treatment carried out to date.
- More extensive treatments will require a deposit.
- Missed appointment and late cancellations policy – should you need to cancel or change your appointment time or date, we ask for at least two business days’ notice.
- Appointments cancelled at short notice will be charged pro rata.
- 0% Interest Free Finance
- Tailored to your individual requirements and budget, interest free finance is available for larger treatment plans, such as Invisalign clear braces, Veneers and Dental Implants to help to spread the cost of treatment, subject to terms and conditions.
City Dental Clinic Loyalty plan
Please click here for more information.
3D Cone beam CT Scans
30 minute appointment
1 hour appointment
Philips ZOOM! power whitening (including Home starter kit)
Crown & Bridgework
Ceramic crown EMAX
Customised – Smile design unit crown/veneer
Invisalign® Vivera Retainers
Consultation including small Intra-oral radiographs
Surgical implant placement
Implant retained crown
Simultaneous bone grafting
Root canal therapy (Stephen Franks with special interest in endo)
Custom made appliances
Night guard from
Sports guards from
Specialist Periodontics Consultation
Scale and Oral Hygiene Reinforcement